1. You may contact us to request services via telephone & WhatsApp
+447 463916485, or email [email protected]
2. Fashion Moodz will provide a fee quote in writing to you based on the specific requirements. Outside of a radius of 30 miles from our office’s location, travel & accommodation expenses will be payable by you.
3. Your request for services is accepted by us when your booking have been secure by a deposit payment of 30% . At the time we accept your request for services, we will notify you of any special conditions that may apply. The contract between us will be formed of the contents of our first meeting/email/telephone/WhatsApp exchange, any other relevant documents or confirmations that we send to you (including invoices) and these terms and conditions.
4. During the request for services process we will let you know when we will provide our services to you and the applicable Fashion Moodz service fees.
5. We may refuse to provide services to you at any time at our sole discretion.
6. We will not be liable to you (or deemed to be in breach of our agreement with you) if our supply of services is delayed by an event outside our reasonable control.
Payment, Fees & Cancellation
7. You acknowledge and agree that we may use “Stripe” (a PCI Service Provider Level 1 certificated platform) to process and store your payment card details. Payments processed via Stripe incur an additional 2.45% fee, payable by you. Please note that our checkout process with Stripe is served over SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which means that sensitive card details never touch our servers. Nevertheless, although we take every reasonable precaution to protect sensitive client data, you should be careful to make your payments from secure devices and using a secure network. Threads cannot be held responsible for any data breach if payment is made from a device that has been compromised by a virus or malware, or over a network that is not secure.
8. For larger payments we may request that you pay by International BACS transfer and this can be arranged with your bank directly.
9. If you do not make any payment to us when it is due, we may end the contract for services at any time by writing to you.
10. Fashion Moodz services bought as a gift voucher are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Payment is required upfront and in full to secure your preferred date.
11. For all requesting regarding personal services, a deposit payment of 30 % the total invoice amount must be paid upfront to secure the client’s preferred date. The remaining balance is required paid in full, at the beginning of the service. Appointments can be postponed up to 48hours before the appointment is due to start. A future date can be rescheduled, although payments are non-refundable under any circumstances to neither the Client nor the person who booked the Service.
12. Corporate Services, a deposit payment of 30% the total project amount must be paid upfront at least 21 working days ahead of the agreed event date to secure agreed date/s. The remaining balance is required 15 days, paid in full, on completion of the event.
Should the client wish to cancel an event at any time, for whatever reason, the deposit payment cannot be refunded. Should the client wish to postpone an event, the deposit will be non-refundable. A new quote will be submitted and if any expenses have been incurred then these will be charged for including stylist fees.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
13. If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking our contract with you or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the request process. We are also not responsible for any loss or damage that arises from:
(a) inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete information provided by you;
(b) your fault; or
(c) any alterations that are made to a product at your request (even if the person carrying out the alteration was introduced to you by us).
14. If we are providing services in your property, we will make good any damage to your property caused by us while doing so. However, we are not responsible for the cost of repairing any pre-existing faults or damage to your property that we discover while providing the services.
15. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, our maximum liability to you under these terms and conditions in respect of any order of products and/or services made by you shall be limited to the total value of that order.
16. You acknowledge and agree that you shall use your own skill and judgment as to value, quality and suitability of any services or products that we recommend, provide or make available to you.
Exchange & Returns
17. If you are not satisfied with your item, whether because of the size or colour, contact us at [email protected] or +447 463916485 within 24 hours of receiving the item. Late returns may not be eligible for an exchange or return. Send the item back to us within 3 days unused, garment tags still attached and in original packaging.
18. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused. Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and leather tags should be included with your return.
Please note some products (and in particular fine jewellery, leather goods and luxury items) tend to be delicate and must be cared for properly. You should carefully follow the care guidelines that come with the relevant product. You also acknowledge that for every return, exchange or repair request, Retailers reserve the right to evaluate the product before agreeing to anything. Retailers will generally offer a refund for manufacturing defects but not where an item has been damaged by a customer’s handling of it.
19. All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
20. We will return item to the shop on your behalf in accordance with the Retailer’s returns policy and we shall assist you where reasonably practicable in respect of any such return, exchange or refund.
21. Use an international courier service such as DHL or FedEx, with insurance paid. You are responsible for the delivery charge. In the case of returns, whether you will receive a full refund or a credit note from us will depend on the returns policy of the store the item was originally bought from. With regards to some accessories or exotic skins when the store itself does not accept refunds we also reflect this return policy for that particular item.
Please note in the case of fine jewellery, high-value leather goods or exotic skins such as Hermes, in most cases any sale is considered final, and no exchange, return or refund will usually be possible unless expressly stated otherwise in advance.
22. If you are eligible for a refund you will be able to get a refund for the goods returned to us. Following an eligible refund you will either then hold store credit with us for the item you have returned or cash of which you can choose to have it returned to your bank account or you may also elect to keep the money on account with us for your next purchases.
23. Delivery costs and our fees are non-refundable in cases of returns.
24.For returns, we will arrange to exchange the item in another colour or size, depending on availability. We will not charge you for time spent to exchange the item.
25. You will be responsible for the delivery costs. Any international purchases where the goods have been bought outside of the UK are automatically non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights if the goods are faulty. When ordering an item, sizes are confirmed by the client, however due to the nature of varying brand sizing and individual fit, at our discretion we will order a different size using our expert knowledge to best fit the client.
Customs, duties and taxes
26. Recipients of deliveries made outside the UK may have to pay import duty or formal customs entry fees. Any customs or import duties are charged once the goods reach the destination country and these charges are your responsibility and must be paid by the recipient. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot tell you what the cost would be as custom policies and import duties vary from country to country.
27. Neither Party will disclose any information of the other which comes into its possession under or in relation to this Agreement and which is of a confidential nature.
28. We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time. By requesting services from us, you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the version of the terms and conditions notified to you (or, if no version of the terms and conditions is notified to you, the version set out on our website) at the relevant time.
29. Each paragraph (and sub-paragraph) of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs (or sub-paragraphs) will remain in full force and effect.
30. These terms and conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
If ever you have any question, or if any problem with our services provided or the products purchased may arise, please reach out to us by telephone at +44 7 463916485 or email us at [email protected]
Our company details are as follows: Fashion Moodz, Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 10198199 and with our registered office at Chesterfields House, Primrose Hill, London.